When my daughter was born I was on a mission to find all things girly. I believe in soft and comfortable head candy for baby. All items are handmade so they vary slightly. Custom orders are very very welcomed.

Tuning in and buying tickets


My husband and I love a good t.v. show. I craft or we cuddle and enjoy something after the littles are sleeping. While that does not happen as often as it should, we are very good at keeping a weekly date and seeing movies. I am glad I married someone who enjoys movies as much as I do. It really is our favorite thing to do. This is what I am looking forward to in 2012. 

I really hope that this turns out to be a good show 

  
I liked the movie and I like Josh Lucas. I love a good law show.



       
I did not like the first G.I. Joe but this actually looks awesome. May have something to do with the Rock!

No words
Riggins as John Carter. Must see.

Even though the books gave me intense nightmares and I almost teared up when she volunteers in the trailer. I  still want to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment