When my daughter was born I was on a mission to find all things girly. I believe in soft and comfortable head candy for baby. All items are handmade so they vary slightly. Custom orders are very very welcomed.

My Grown up Christmas/Birthday List



My birthday is two weeks after Christmas so I thought I would make it easy on everyone. You can fed Ex these directly to my house, thank you. 



 I never thought I would actually want a pan, but I do. My mother in law creates many a tasty dish in this.
Because birchbox seems to be made for me. A box in the mail of high end beauty products every month for $10! 

I haven't had a pedi in years. I think they are a waste of money except when your toenails are looking as bad as mine. I would skip the french finger looking toe polish.
Yep, I really want utensils. Somehow they always disappear. I would legitimately  be happy with this.
Kyle Richards gorgeous earings that I have been loving all season.

To shop anywhere, anytime
I am in need of a pricey dental repair for a chipped molar. 

Nars blush in Orgasm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment