When my daughter was born I was on a mission to find all things girly. I believe in soft and comfortable head candy for baby. All items are handmade so they vary slightly. Custom orders are very very welcomed.

A whole lotta self love going on here

 

Shut the front door. My favorite dress. She looks like a cute wedding cake.










Kate Winslet looks head to toe perfection. I could live without the rest.

 Enough red, but I love Nancy O'Dell's turquoise combo.



Seeing Coach and Tammy Taylor together one last time is just what I needed. I might have shed a tear seeing the boys in the opening seen.I don't usually watch the whole show but this year I really got interested in it and ended up watching it all. It was nice to see my favorite shows get awards. Downton Abbey, Modern Family and of course clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose..... Until next year. Oh and if you haven't seen Friday Night Lights get on netflix and start watching, like yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So excited that you started your own blog to sell your hair beauties! Way to go! I am your newest follower and I just emailed out the blog to a couple of friends!

    ReplyDelete